COVID 19 GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Students will be dropped off at the front door; An assistant will help students to their class; Please arrive 5- 10 minutes prior to class time; please be on time
- Parents will be asked to wait outside***
- Students’ temperatures will be taken upon entry
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) will be observed throughout the studio
- The waiting area will be closed.
- No food will be allowed in the studio
- We have increased our cleaning frequencies and sanitation procedures.
- Students should wear a mask upon entry and exiting class; while dancing is optional
- Hand sanitizing station will be available upon entry
- Please do not attend classes if you have fever or respiratory symptoms or live in a household with someone exhibiting fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Please do not attend classes if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Floors will be marked to help students maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Dancers will bring all dance bags into the studio for changing shoes; please come dressed and prepared for class
- We encourage all students to use the restroom at home before coming to class
- Bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- Waiver to be signed for each child in attendance
***Ages 2.5 – 3.5 One volunteer parent/class each week allowed (this can be done on a rotating basis)
Tuition & Policies
Preschool / Beginner / Intermediate
• 45 minute Class: $50 / month
• 60 minute Class: $60 / month
Intermediate / Advanced:
Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theater
• 1 class: $48
• 2 classes: $80
• 3 classes: $110
• 4 classes: $138
• 5 classes: $164
• 6 classes: $188
Registration Fee: Seasonal—Non-refundable $25 / family
Tuition Payments: Tuition is basedon the yearly total, divided into 9 equal payments. Payments are due on the first class of each month and is due for all classes, attended or not.
Attendance: All students are encouraged to participate with regular attendance and practice; Absences may be made-up in a similar class. Absences due to inclement weather can also be made up. Check our Facebook page or website for classes cancelled due to bad weather.
• Preschool / Beginner / Combination Classes: Leotard (preferably pink or black) & tights; appropriate shoes for class;
• Intermediate / Advanced: Leggings & fitted dance top; NO T-shirts; no jewelry; hair tied up and off of face;
Recital: Tentatively scheduled for May 21 & 22, 2022.
We strive to create an instructional environment in teaching dance that allows students to learn in a comfortable atmosphere. Our recreational program is fun but will also challenge students to the best of their abilities. We hope you enjoy the creativity and discipline of dance
Our Facebook Feed
Teaching dance in a comfortable environment
We have been teaching students for over 20 years and are dedicated to teaching in a positive learning environment, helping students to achieve their own personal best. Dancing is fun as well as great exercise. Pre-school and beginner classes are taught through dance games and creativity. Students learn to twirl, skip and leap. As students progress, emphasis is placed upon more technique and repetition. Each year bring new challenges. Discipline and technique are stressed without the pressures of competition.
INSTRUCTOR / DIRECTOR
B.A. Montclair State University in Speech & Theater / Dance Concentration
A.D. T. N.J. Certified Teacher & Member